Welcom to the "I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway!
What good BBQ girl or boy wouldn't want to get a whole bunch of BBQ Stuff for Christmas? This is your chance!
There is a huge pack of goodies that are being given away. Stay tuned for a whole list but, right now there are going to be sauces and seasonings from Big Butz BBQ, Ubon's BBQ of Yazoo, Ted & Barney's Seasonings, wood from Baxter's Original, supplies from BBQ Pro Shop, Mojobricks, and Frogmats.
That's not all though! During the time that we are accepting entries for the Giveaway we will also be drawing a winner from the daily entries on some of the days to get a mini gift pack that will contain items from the sponsors listed above. Maybe it'll be a rub, maybe it'll be some sauce, maybe it's smoking wood or bricks. Maybe it'll be much more!
The "I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway will run from 12-5-13 to 12-18-13 11:59pm(CST) with the drawing for the winner of the huge pack being on Thursday December 19th.
How to enter:
1. On Twitter: Tweet "I believe in @BBQSanta and all the wonderful things he brings!" then make sure to follow @BBQSanta. Although multiple tweets are allowed (and encouraged), only one shall count per person per day as an entry.
2. On Facebook: Everyday BBQ Santa will post a Chirstmas question on his Facebook Fanpage (http://www.facebook.com/BBQSanta). Reply to the question and make sure you like his page for your daily entry.
3. By email: Send an email to
Put "I Believe in BBQ Santa!" in the Subject line and then make sure to include your name and address in the email. One email per person per day shall count as an entry into the give away.
1. Entries on Both Twitter, Facebook, and by email are allowed but, are limited to one entry on Twitter, Facebook, and one entry via email per person, per day.
2. People entering into the giveaway must be 18 years of age and have their prize shipped within the United States.
3. Entries will be excepted up until 12-18-13 11:59pm (CST).
4. The winner shall be drawn at random on 12-19-13.
5. Gift packs will be shipped out as soon as we hear back from the winner but, is not guarnateed to arrive in time for Christmas. Even though we control when it gets shipped out, we don't control how long some courriers can take to get packages there and how long it might take someone to respond to us.
6. There is no cash value exchange for the gift packs.
7. Some of the gift pack of the day drawings may require special rules such as following a sponsor on Twitter or liking their page on Facebook.
One last note. BBQ Santa is only able to do what he can because of the wonderfull people who sponsor his efforts. Please go to the websites below, follow, and like these great people.
Good Luck and have a very Merry Christmas!
Big Butz BBQ Sauce and Seasonings
Mojobricks and Mojopellets
Ted and Barneys Meat Seasoning
BBQ Pro Shop
Do you want to become a sponsor? Do you have a sauce, rub, or bbq accesory you would like to get in Santa's bag? Send an email to
to get more info.